Hey Wine Lovers!
If you are looking for some fun and delicious events happening at wineries on the north fork of Long Island for the month of June, 2023, you are in luck! There are plenty of options to choose from, whether you want to sample wines, enjoy live music, learn about wine making, or indulge in artisanal food. Here is a list of some of the events that you can check out, organized by each weekend.
June 3-4, 2023
- Watercolors & Wine Workshop with Local Artists at Suhru Wines. During this two-hour class (6-8PM), led by local watercolor artist Melissa Hyatt, enjoy a glass of Suhru wine while painting a North Fork Coastal seashell. All materials are provided and no experience is necessary. Tickets are $55 per person and include a glass of wine and a cheese plate. To book your spot, visit Suhru Wines.
- VIP Blending Session – Wine Making Experience at Sannino Vineyard. Enjoy an immersive experience into the wine making process hosted by Anthony Sannino. Begin your wine making experience with a full tour of the vineyard, wine production facilities, and barrel cellar. All throughout the tour, you will learn about the history of wine making on Long Island and how Sannino Vineyard produces their award-winning wines. After the tour, you will have the opportunity to create your own custom blend of wine using four different red varietals. You will also receive a cheese platter and a bottle of wine to take home. The session lasts from 11AM to 1PM and costs $225 per person. To reserve your spot, visit Sannino Vineyard.
June 10-11, 2023
- National Rosé Day at Bridge Lane Wine. Come celebrate rosé’s special day with Bridge Lane Wine! Enjoy live music by C Monty, and available for purchase during the event: Bridge Lane Rosé Cocktails, Flower Crowns by Hometown Flower Co., Lunch + dessert items by Lombardi’s Love Lane Market. The event is from 1PM to 5PM and admission is free. For more information, visit Bridge Lane Wine.
- Rose All Day? No Way! Rose Forever! at Suhru Wines. Find your Forever Rosé in this intimate, fun tasting of 6+ styles of rosé! You’ll taste a range of rosé styles and examine how they are impacted by grape varietal and length of skin contact. You’ll also learn about the history of rosé, how it’s made, and why it’s so popular. The tasting is from 12PM to 2PM and costs $45 per person. To book your spot, visit Suhru Wines.
- Sunday Brunch at Sannino Vineyard. Enjoy a breakfast pizza and two mimosas for $40 at Sannino Vineyard’s cozy tasting room. Reservations may be made Sundays from 10AM to 1PM for brunch. Their full menu will be available all day. For additional information or to make a reservation, visit Sannino Vineyard.
June 17-18, 2023
- North Fork Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival at Peconic Bay Vineyards. This is your chance to sample wine at a working vineyard and receive tasting notes directly from the source to enhance your wine IQ. Relish the unique opportunity for face-to-face conversations with Long Island’s most acclaimed winemakers and key winery personnel. An array of artisanal food and beverage makers will sample their specialties and talk about their unique offerings and interesting back-stories. You can also enjoy live music, souvenir tasting glass, complimentary wine tote, and more. There are two sessions available: 12PM to 3PM or 4PM to 7PM. Tickets start from $69 per person. To get your tickets, visit North Fork Crush.
- A Taste of Terroir Tapas & Sparkling Wine Pairing at Sparkling Pointe. On Sunday June 18th, Sparkling Pointe presents “A Taste of Terroir” Tapas and Sparkling Wine Pairing at the Tasting House with the wood fired stylings of Fry & Salt. You will enjoy four courses of tapas paired with four sparkling wines, each highlighting a different aspect of the terroir and winemaking process. The event is from 11AM to 1PM and costs $75 per person. To reserve your spot, visit Sparkling Pointe.
- Father’s Day Special at Sannino Vineyard. Treat your dad to a glass of Cabernet Franc and receive a Sannino Vineyard insulated wine tumbler to go. The special is $25 and available on Sunday June 18th from 10AM to 6PM. For more information, visit Sannino Vineyard.
June 24-25, 2023
- 8th Annual Summer Solstice Soiree at Lieb Cellars. Come celebrate the start of summer and one of the longest days of the year on Lieb Cellars’ beautiful front patio. Enjoy house-made tapas, Encanto salsa band, sunset views, and a glass of wine. The event is from 6PM to 9PM and costs $55 per person. To get your tickets, visit Lieb Cellars.
- Long Island Wine Country’s 50th Anniversary Library Wine Dinner at Long Island Wine Country. Celebrate 50 years of Long Island’s exceptional wines with a special commemorative dinner. You will enjoy a five-course meal prepared by Chef Noah Schwartz of Noah’s Restaurant, paired with rare library wines from some of the region’s most iconic wineries. The dinner is from 6PM to 10PM and costs $250 per person. To get your tickets, visit Long Island Wine Country.
June 30, 2023
- Summer Solstice Dinner in the Vines: A Celebration of the Season at Rose Hill Vineyards. Join Rose Hill Vineyards to celebrate the summer solstice with a bespoke dinner curated by the North Fork’s own Lauren Lombardi. You will enjoy a four-course meal featuring seasonal ingredients sourced from local farms and purveyors, paired with Rose Hill Vineyards’ wines. The dinner is from 7PM to 10PM and costs $175 per person. To get your tickets, visit Rose Hill Vineyards.
- Summer Chef Spotlight: FYR & SALT at RGNY. Enjoy an evening of delicious food and wine at RGNY’s tasting room. You will savor four courses of wood-fired dishes prepared by FYR & SALT, a local catering company that specializes in rustic cuisine. Each course will be paired with a RGNY wine selected by their sommelier. The event is from 7PM to 9PM and costs $125 per person. To get your tickets, visit RGNY.
If we’ve missed anything, please add it in the comments. Enjoy your time on the North Fork!