Clovis Point wines have received many great reviews and several awards in wine competitions. But we consider consumers’ choice to be our best accolade. For that reason, we created the Clovis Point Wine Club as a way to give back to our most dedicated fans. It enables you to obtain Clovis Point first-release and limited-supply wines throughout the year at discounted prices, and to attend VIP Wine Club member events. Of course, Wine Club membership is free.
As a Clovis Point Wine Club member, you receive:
- Three automatic shipments or pickups per year of four bottles each, billed at a 20% discount
- 20% discount on all wine purchases throughout the year
- Access to new, limited production and pre-release wines before they sell out
- Free tastings of our new releases for two people at the tasting room (any additional tastings must be purchased as priced on tasting menu)
- Special invitations to Wine Club-only events, including vineyard tours, wine dinners, special winemaker talks, and meet-and-greets with the owners
- Discounts to all Clovis Point events
- Tasting notes for each wine delivered along with suggested food pairings
- Members only e-line for information and questions regarding Clovis Point wines & events
In 2001, the partners of Clovis Point purchased 10 acres of farm land with a beautiful barn in the heart of the North Fork on the Main Road in Jamesport. We had a dream of creating a small top-flight vineyard, winery and wine room for lovers of good wine, like ourselves.
Today, our warm, inviting tasting room, a renovated potato barn, crowns those 10 acres, now under vine. With top-notch vineyard management and award-winning winemaking, we believe our wines are distinctive—not the typical Merlot or Chardonnay—because we actively combine lots whose different, yet complementary qualities make wines with character and balance.
Our estate vineyard includes merlot and cabernet franc clones. While we hope that our own grapes will provide the backbone of our signature reds, our goal will always be to make remarkably good and interesting wines from the best fruit North Fork vineyards can provide.